Process and Progress
The Alresford Neighbourhood Plan process is likely to span approximately 18 to 24 months. Alresford Parish Council have recruited a project manager to help keep things on track and deliver a plan of which we can all be proud. The following list is the steps that we will go through...
- Collation of all views obtained during first consultation period(s)
- Building the evidence base
- Smaller Working Groups start work on individual topics. Formulation of VISION and POLICY proposals for Alresford, publicise and consult. Once proposals materialise, further consultation with the community takes place on those topics.
- Refinement of proposals on basis of consultation responses received.
- Steering group draws up draft Plan
- Pre-submission consultation
- Draft Plan submitted to Tendring District Council Planning authority
- Independent examination
- Referendum if the Plan is found to comply with all key legal requirements
Current Status - Step 2
Early Engagament Survey complete and Housing Needs Survey being undertaken.