The Bradwell with Pattiswick Neighbourhood Plan will be going to Referendum on Thursday 27th June at Bradwell Village Hall.
The final version, together with the evidence base documents can be found via this link, or on Braintree District Council website at: https://www.braintree.gov.uk/BwPNeighbourhoodPlan
Reg. 15 consultation document Neighbourhood Plan for Bradwell with Pattiswick
Having reviewed the submitted material Braintree District Council have confirmed that the Bradwell with Pattiswick Neighbourhood Plan, Reg 15 draft, meets the submission requirements as set out in The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (As amended) as it contains the following documents;
* A map or statement which identifies the area to which the proposed neighbourhood plan relates (Contained within Rural Place Profile).
* A consultation statement (Consultation v2).
* The proposed neighbourhood plan (BPNP Reg 15 Draftv4)
* A basic conditions statement - (Basic Conditions Statement BPNP July 2018).
* A SEA Screening Opinion (Bradwell & Pattiswick Parish NP SEA Screening Report July 2018 and Bradwell with Pattiswick Parish NP HRA Screening Report August 2018).
Arrangements for the Regulation 16 consultation are being made, with a view to starting it on the 5th November for 6 weeks. Copies will be available for comment at BDC offices nd on their website, Braintree Library and Bradwell Village Hall.
- Parish Questionnaire
- Additional Questionnaire
- Parish Business Questionnaire
- Business Questionnaire Annex
- NP Questionnaire November 2017
- Reg 14 Consultation poster April 2018