AIMS of CCAG
Our aims involve every aspect of urban cycling that can help benefit both the community and the local environment.
Our principal objectives are: -
· New cycle routes and improvements to the existing network.
· Additional cycle parking to improve the existing facilities.
· Adequate cycle storage facilities in all new developments.
· Improvements to cycle route signs and maps.
· A voice for cyclists in Chelmsford that can discuss local needs by contact with City or County Councillors and meetings with Chelmsford or Essex officers.
· To promote good cycling practices and encourage cycle proficiency training whenever possible.
· The general encouragement of cycling as a healthy, enjoyable activity for all ages and as an alternative mode of transport.
Meetings are held every two months on the 3rd Monday in odd months of the year (further details elsewhere). All members are most welcome. Alternatively, please write to the website email address to raise any cycling concerns you may have.
Subscription is only £2.00 per annum.