Our rooms are available for many different functions and family celebrations
If you are interested in hiring one of our rooms or for further information, to confirm availability or to view contact the booking clerk on 07716 790510 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a short message and your contact details.
You can click here to check availability prior to contacting our booking clerk. However, NO booking is guaranteed until it has been confirmed with the booking clerk
You can also complete a Booking Enquiry Form which you can email/post to the booking clerk.
NOTE: Use of this form does not guarantee your booking
PROSPECTIVE HIRERS TO NOTE:
- Our normal hours of hire, apart from Bank Holidays, are from 9am – 12 midnight.
- The hours booked and paid for must include the time required for setting up and clearing away.
- Any agreement to hire will be subject to the Chelmers Village Hall's Terms & Conditions of Hire and the hirer will agree to accept personal responsibility for the hiring.
- All rubbish must be removed from the premises at end of the Hiring.
- The hall has a fully licensed bar available to hire.
- The Licensee will also provide buffets upon request.
- The management committee of Chelmers Village Hall operates the “Good Neighbour” principle. Please do your best to ensure that your guests/participants at any event leave the premises as quietly and promptly as possible.
NOTE: Hire fees for either room vary depending on the time and day of the week, and what type of customer you are (eg commercial, charity, parish resident).
|Main Hall||from £21.00 ph (excluding Saturday evenings)|
|Committee Room||from £11.00 ph (excluding Saturday evenings)|
|from £155.00 (Saturday evening hire 7pm - 12 midnight)|
The fee for the bar is to be paid direct to the premises superviser at the beginning of the event/function.
Feedback is always welcome.
Whether it is to let us know that everything went smoothly from start to finish or if there is anything that you feel we can improve on. Questionnaire sheets are sent to our hirers they can also be downloaded from this site. Please take a few minutes to fill in the questionaire and return it either by post or email.