From time to time information has been collated or articles written which might be of use for local studies or of general interest for residents. It is intended that a selection will be posted here.
The Essex Record Office has a substantial collection of historical documents relating to East Hanningfield, many of them available to view online. The ERO can be found at www.essexcc.gov.uk/ero .
If you are using this information for literary or academic purposes remember that you should cite your sources so as not to be guilty of plagiarism.
- Affordable Housing - What Could Possible Go Wrong?
- Barnards Farm - Proposed Gypsy Site
- Digging the Rectory Well
- East Hanningfield Riot
- East Hanningfield 1922 - Maps
- Housing Policy - Coulde Dennis
- I Spy Along the Tye
- Parish Landscape Study
- Photographic Archive
- Village Green Registration
- War Memorial - Names