Great Yeldham Notice Board
Free Compost for Residents - 8th May 2018
Braintree District Council - Do It Online
We have recently launched a new area of a website called 'Do It Online' to
help our customers easily access a range of Council services. Customers can
pay, report, apply and register for services whenever and wherever is
convenient for them from the front page of the website or from
Customers visiting Causeway House will also have access to a dedicated 'Do
It Online' area which has three self-service computers linked to the Do It
Online section of the website along with the Gateway to Homechoice, Planning
and Local Plan services and Essex County Council & Highway Services.
This will be supported with campaigns throughout the year that promote our
online services and encourage our customers to use them.
A customer transacting their business online is cheaper for them and us and
may be more convenient for those who are unable to visit us or struggle to
make calls during the working day. Raising awareness of these services with
our customers is important and we would appreciate your help to promote
self-serve and make this campaign a success.
Please take a look at this new area and give us your feedback.
ECC Highway Enquiries – contacting us
As you may be aware the Highway.firstname.lastname@example.org email address is closing from 19 April 2017 following the introduction of the improved Highways ‘Tell Us’ and ‘Check a Query’ web tools.
Although, we will no longer be offering a dedicated email address for Highway Enquiries, you can continue to contact us online in one of the following ways:
- To report a new highway issue to us you should complete our online form to tell us
(Please do not use other websites to report highway issues to us as these are not recorded into our system).
- To review the status of a previously reported highway issues, by either a reference number or searching the location, use check a query
- Highways have also produced a ‘how to’ video to help people who may not be too familiar using the web tools. You can see the film by clicking on the following link How to report a pothole and other highway issues in Essex
- To tell us about a compliment, comment and complaint
- For Freedom of Information requests