Hockley Residents Association – hockleyresidents.co.uk
Minutes of Hockley Residents Association Meeting held on Tuesday the 13 March 2018 at 7.30 pm in Greensward Academy chaired by Chair Alan James. The residents’ meeting was attended by 9 members / visitors and the following topics were discussed:
1. AGRO sub-committee are running separate meetings to tackle the RDC additional homes plan.
2. Alan James's Hockley shops and business report.
3. Alan James's Hockley local publication and website report.
4. Brian O'Shea's Day Centre report.
5. Brian O'Shea's Planning report.
6. John Worden is having meetings with the auditor and is waiting for an answer from Barclays on the bank mandate.
7. Rubbish on Bullwood Hall footpath has got worse. David Claydon has reported it to RDC – on going.
8. Pollution monitoring in Hockley. Results should be available soon – on going.
9. Folly Lane new homes and allotments – on going.
10. Church Road traffic. David Bird is in contact with ECC Highways and Carole Weston is concerned – on going.
11. WAG will asking ECC for additional parking restrictions for the Westerings School area – renewed action taking place.
12. Bullwood Hall development - AJ reported every building has been demolished apart from the old house.
13. The Massive Project £500 donation has been paid – closed.
14. AJ has been informed that the Hall Lane milestone is on the developers land and now technically belongs to them. AJ will contact the Milestone Society for their view.
15. The mail sorting office area where trees were removed has been resurfaced – closed.
16. HRA meeting 17 April 2018 and not the second Tuesday of the month due to half term.
17. Concerns that parking restrictions are not being enforced. AJ will contact ECC.
Chair Alan James closed the meeting.
This document will form the Agenda for our next meeting to be held on:
Tuesday 17 April 2018 at 7.30 pm at Greensward Academy
Our meetings are held in Room GG27 in the Creative Arts Block next to the main car park. They start at 7.30pm usually on the second Tuesday of the month, unless it's half term and chaired by Alan James (01702 207297 / firstname.lastname@example.org). All are welcome to attend our Monthly Meetings to discuss current issues effecting Hockley. We cannot guarantee we will resolve your issues but we may be able to point you in the right direction towards resolution. Please note AGRO meeting are normally on the following Thursdays at the same time and venue.