Hockley Residents Association – hockleyresidents.co.uk
Minutes of Hockley Residents Association Meeting held on Tuesday the 10 July 2018 at 7.30 pm in Greensward Academy chaired by Chair Alan James. The residents’ meeting was attended by 7 members / visitors and the following topics were discussed:
1. AGRO have had a second meeting with Mark Francois. Next AGRO meeting on the 13 September 2018.
2. Alan James Hockley shops and business report.
3. Alan James Hockley local publication and website report.
4. Brian O'Shea Day Centre report.
5. Brian O'Shea Planning report.
6. John Worden treasurers Report. John still needs some additional info from Brian O'Shea for the audit.
7. Folly Lane new homes and allotments – No news.
8. Church Road traffic. No news.
9. WAG are still perusing additional parking restrictions from ECC. Some residents parking signs have been installed.
10. Bullwood Hall development – No news.
11. Training and other flights. Meeting with airport on 25 July 2018.
12. Plans at RDC to change of use of land at Lower Road / Greensward Lane to boot sale and with sheds still pending.
13. RDC not taking cash for council payments – No news.
14. RDR group are organising Courtesy Seating for Hockley shops – closed.
15. HPC Dog lead proposal for Hockley Woods – No news.
16. RDC Youth Council being organised for 12 to 18 year olds – No news.
17. Plans at RDC to replace bungalows at 22 and 24 Southend Road with 10 flats pending.
18. Lime Court redevelopment rumors.
Chair Alan James closed the meeting.
Please Note No HRA Meeting in August 2018
This document will form the Agenda for our next meeting to be held on:
Tuesday 11 September 2018 at 7.30 pm at Greensward Academy
Our meetings are held in Room GG27 in the Creative Arts Block next to the main car park. They start at 7.30pm usually on the second Tuesday of the month, unless it's a school holiday, and chaired by Alan James (01702 207297 / 07741 410829 / firstname.lastname@example.org). All are welcome to attend our Monthly Meetings to discuss current issues effecting Hockley. We cannot guarantee we will resolve your issues but we may be able to point you in the right direction towards resolution. Please note AGRO meetings are normally on the following Thursdays at the same time and venue.