What's New - Latest Additions - Must Read
In Future, general information about Kirby-le-Soken village, is to be found on this link :- www.klsvillage.co.uk.
This site will remain,however, as part of the Kirby-le-Soken Preservation Society but will gradually be converted to maintaining local historical records and facts, as the village develops.
This site is not currently being updated with Local issues but most of the ' Useful Links' & 'Local Information ' to outside services - Travel-, TDC etc. are up to date whilst still shown on this site.
You are welcome to browse the information remaining for the time being.
PLEASE NOTE: Many of these notices are in PDF format and there my be quite a delay in their download. Please wait awhile :-)
2. KIRBY IN BLOOM - See latest report
3. KIRBY FETE 2010 -- Chaiman's report - click HERE
-- Distribution of Proceeds - click HERE
4. KIRBY FETE 2011 - Items ,equipment and help required. HERE
5. COMMUNITY CHOIR - A new venture for our village see HERE
January 25th 2011
6. DEVEREUX FARM - Intertidal Habitat Creation Scheme. Update on proposal HERE
April 7th 2011
7. DEVEREUX FARM - The latest : Proposed application for public path order for part closure of Footpath 36. Observations on this proposal need to be sent to the Tendring District Council before 27th April 2011. ! See letter HERE.
See the new Planning application HERE ( 8 Pages)
8. SAVE OUR SEAWALL FOOTPATH : Protest walk along footpath 36. (Quay Lane to Island Lane ) Sunday 26th June 2011 from The Ship car park at 11am.
9. SEPTEMBER 2011
LATEST -- Following widespread objections to the current proposals, the application has been temporarily withdrawn, pending further discussion between the Environment Agency and local organisations and the general Public,
WATCH this space !
More Observations at http://jeremyshiers.com/blog/category/devereux-farm/