This is a starting list of our aims, please make suggestions - LangdonHills@gmx.com
1. To get Thames Energy off the Estate, once and for all and for good.
2. To get ALL disputed bills reviewed by an arbitration panel and written off if not sustained.
2. To put an end to the Tender process for a new management contract.
3. To set up a proper consultation process, so that residents will never again be left in the dark while decisions are made about our futures.
4. To get Independent Gas Central Heating Installed in every house at Basildon Council’s expense.
5. To get the Ombudsman to censure Basildon Council/St Georges for their years of failure and apathy.
6. To take legal action against Basildon Council to compensate us all for decades of failures. Failures that have cost each of us thousands of pounds in overly high bills, cold showers, low heat, additional electric heating costs, legal bills, appalling service levels, depressed property prices, stress, worry, etc. etc.