Essex County Council Bus Service Review

Essex County Council are in the process of reviewing the local bus services which are under their remit (approx 15%, the other 85% are run by commercial companies and this means that ECC does not pay them and does not determine how or when they run) and are urging people to complete an online survey so that they can ensure that the service, especially the evenings and Sunday services and those in rural communities are meeting the needs.

 

ECC Leaflet

 

To find out more you can go to www.essex.gov.uk/busreview or go to the "Useful Links" page and click on the bus review and it will take you directly to it.