Our Witham Community Hub
The Our Witham Community Hub is a temporary 'pop up' shop in the Newlands Shopping Centre, Witham, where you can find interesting and exciting activities taking place.
Check out our online calendar of events and activities to see what is going on and when.
The community hub is currently located in the Newlands Shopping Centre, Witham, in the vacant shop unit between Ria’s Chinese Restaurant and Farmfoods.
Want to use the Community Hub?
The space can be used to host a variety of one-off and short term activities for the benefit of the people of Witham, and for residents and community groups to trial new and innovative ideas for their community. We are especially interested in any activities and projects that improve the lives of children and young people in Witham and:
- Reduce isolation and build community connections
- Give residents the opportunity to gain knowledge and learn new skills
- Improve physical and mental health & wellbeing
- Help people get back into work and employment
… and most importantly
- Make Witham an even better place to live
The Hub is leased on a month by month basis so if you are an existing group looking for somewhere to hold regular meetings or activities we suggest that you try one of the community halls or other facilities in the Witham area.
We welcome use by not for profit organisations including:
- community and voluntary groups
- public sector organisations
- individual residents and informal groups and associations
Want to know more?
Download a copy of our Community Hub User guide for more information.
Unit 17 Newlands Shopping Centre