Accounts 2004-5 - 2015-16
Accounts for the year ending 31/03/2019
Accounts for the year ending 31/03/2018
The year-end documentation was displayed on the notice board for review. As the Parish Council completed the Exemption Certificate - for this financial year, there are no further pages to now display in relation to the audit.
Accounts for the year ended 31/03/2017
ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31/03/2016
The Parish Council is required by the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities to publish a list of all transactions over £100.
Ramsden Bellhouse Parish Council
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF UNAUDITED ANNUAL RETURN
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 26 & 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement: 1 June, 2016.
2. Each year the body’s Annual Return needs to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by the Audit Commission. The unaudited Annual Return has been published with this notice. As it has yet to be reviewed by the appointed auditor, it is subject to change as a result of that review.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounting records for the financial year to which the audit relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2019 these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
Mrs. K. Plumridge, Clerk to the Council, 2 Clinton Close, East Hanningfield CM3 8AZ
01245 400628 email@example.com
commencing on Monday 6 June, 2016 and ending on Friday 15 July 2016.
3. Local Government electors and their representatives also have:
- The opportunity to question the appointed auditor about the accounting records; and
- The right to make an objection which concerns a matter in respect of which the appointed auditor could whether make a public interest report or apply to the court for a declaration that an item of account is unlawful. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the body.
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The body’s Annual Return is subject to review by the appointed auditor under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 and the NAO’s Code of Audit Practice 2015. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by K. Plumridge, Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31/03/2015
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2014
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2013
Bank reconciliation and statement of significant variances as sent to the External Auditor.
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2012
Bank Balances and significant variances as provided to the External Auditor.
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2011
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2010
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2009
The Receipts and Payments Account for the year ended 31st. March, 2009 may be found in the Parish Council's Annual Report 2008-9. Below is the audited Annual Return.
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2008
The Summary Receipts and Payments Account for the year ended 31st. March, 2008 may be found in the Parish Council's Annual Report 2007-2008.
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH, 2007
The Notice of Conclusion of Audit.
The Annual Report containing the Receipts and Payments Account for the year ended 31 March 2007.
There follows the Annual Return for the year ended 31st. March, 2007.
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH 2006
The Notice of Conclusion of Audit.
The Annual Report containing the Receipts and Payments Account for the year ended 31 March 2006.
AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31ST. MARCH 2005
The Parish Council's financial year runs from 1st. April to 31st. March the following calendar year. The Council's completed accounts for each year are scrutinised internally by a member of the Council. They are then subject to an independent internal audit. Presently the Independent Auditors are Heelis and Lodge. The accounts are then subject to an external audit. The external auditors are Lubbock Fine.
|SUMMARY RECEIPTS AND PAYMENTS ACCOUNT FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31/3/05|
|Interest Current Account|
|46.03||Interest Deposit Account||104.10|
|Credit Deposit Account 03-4||40.00|
|Grant - Pitsea Marshes Cleanaway Trust||1365.00|
|912.13||Grant for Transport Survey|
|Village Sign & directional sign||2747.34|
|Village Hall Floor||4345.04|
|12759.34||Balance at 1/4/04||14618.81|
|7772.24||ADD Total Receipts||11101.91|
|5912.77||LESS Total Payments||15158.00|
|14618.81||Balance Carried Forward 31/3/04||10562.72||
RECEIPTS AND PAYMENTS ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31/3/05
BANK RECONCILIATION at close of business on 31/3/05.
Community Account No 1 - 113.61
Less outstanding cheques 100281 50.00
Business Premium Account 10875.37
There follows an explanation of variances of 15% or more between the year ending 31/3/05 and the previous year.
3. Other Receipts. Other Receipts increased from £958 in 2003/4 to £3758 in 2004/5, an increase of £2800. This is due to the grants of £1365 for the Village Sign and £1000 for the Taxi Voucher Scheme, plus the increased Vat refund of £1248.63 resulting from the associated higher spending.
6. Total Other Payments. Other Payments increased from £3150 in 2003/4 to £12050 in 2004/5, an increase of £8900. This was due to the purchase and installation of the Village Sign at £2747.37, the start up of the Taxi Voucher Scheme at £989 and the installation of the village hall floor at £4345.04. Total cost of projects was £8080.34 and increased spending meant increased Vat of £1251.96.
7. & 8. Balances Carried Forward & Total Cash & Investments. This figure reduced from £14619 at the end of 2003/4 to £10563 at the end of 2004/5, a reduction of £4056. This was due to the spend of £4345.04 on the village hall floor, which had been held as an earmarked reserve.
9. Fixed Assets. The value of the fixed assets has increased from £697 in 2003/4 to £3323 in 2004/5 due to the purchase of the village sign valued at £2600.
The above represents fairly the bank reconciliation and Significant Variances associated with the receipts and payments account for the year.
Approved at the Meeting of the Parish Council held on 31st. May, 2005.
NOTICE OF CONCLUSION OF AUDIT
THE AUDIT COMMISSION ACT 1998
ACCOUNT AND AUDIT REGULATIONS 1996
Ramsden Bellhouse Parish Council
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE AUDIT FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2005 WAS COMPLETED ON 22/8/05.
Responsible Financial Officer
Copies of the Statement of Accounts are available for purchase at 50p per copy (plus postage) from the Clerk to the Parish Council