Pay council tax bills over 12 months, not 10

The Government has announced that from April 2013, all councils in England must allow you to pay your council tax over 12 months if you request it.

If you want to change, it's safest to contact Braintree District Council yourself. 

How do I do this? Contact BDC during March and tell them you want to change to the new payment schedule.

Telephone 01376 552525

Each council will have its own deadline for switching bills, but local authorities are required to reissue new bills for those switching to payments over 12 months by 15 April 2013, so your deadline to let them know will be before this date.

Further information on


22:32, 28 Feb 2013 by Steven Partridge

visit the Environment Agency website or Call Floodline on 0845 988 1188, select option 1 and enter Quickdial number 0363211 to get more information

18:40, 24 Dec 2012 by Steven Partridge


The Get Ready for Winter initiative was launched on 22 October to encourage individuals, families and communities to think about what winter preparations they can make to help them stay warm, healthy and safe. The web pages - highlight practical and straight forward advice to help individuals and communities prepare for a range of winter weathers.


13:43, 26 Nov 2012 by Steven Partridge


Use the calendar or list of months to view entries made on those dates.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

RSS Feed

If you have a feed reader you can use this link to get updates.

RSS feed