St Edmund Abbess Roding and St Botolph Beauchamp Roding formed a joint Benefice in 1927 and from 1956 they were held in plurality with St Martin White Roding until 1971 when the three Churches formed a joint Benefice. In 1995 St Michael and All Angels Leaden Roding having previously been united in a Benefice with Aythorpe Roding and High Roding joined to create a Benefice of four Parishes. The four Parishes worked very well together and in 2004 they became one Parish called the South Rodings whilst still retaining their own local identities and their individual Parish Churches. The South Rodings has one PCC with responsibility for all four Churches. However the PCC delegates day to day running of each Parish Church to Local Church Committees who retain their own funds and have care of the fabric of their Church. The PCC is responsible for planning our services and for matters of common interest for all four Churches. The Revd Clive Duxbury was Licensed as Priest in Charge of the South Rodings on 26th February 2014 by the Archdeacon of Stansted the Venerable Robin King on behalf of the Bishop of Chelmsford.