Information about hiring any of our rooms can be found below
If you are interested in hiring one of our rooms contact the parish centre on 01245 464583 or email email@example.com for further information, to check availability or to view.
PROSPECTIVE HIRERS TO NOTE:
- Our normal hours of hire, apart from Bank Holidays, are from 9am – 10.30pm (11.30pm on Saturdays).
- The hours booked and paid for must include the time required for setting up and clearing away.
- Any agreement to hire will be subject to the Springfield Parish Council’s Terms & Conditions of Room Hire and the hirer will agree to accept personal responsibility for the hiring.
- All rubbish must be removed from the premises at end of the Hiring.
- Under NO circumstances must alcohol or any other drink be brought onto the premises as we have a fully licensed bar.
- As a responsible Parish Council we operate on a “Good Neighbour” principle. Please do your best to ensure that your guests/participants at any event leave the premises as quietly and promptly as possible.
Hire fees for each room vary depending on the time and day of the week, and what type of customer you are (eg commercial, charity, parish resident).
Weekday hire prices start at £24.36 for a 3 hours slot.
Weekend hire prices start at £49.54 for a 3 hours slot.
The Bowers Hall and kitchen can be hired for a Saturday evening from 6pm – 11.30pm.
As a licenced premises a paying bar can be arranged for you at a cost of £100.
NOTE: No alcohol whatsoever is permitted to be brought into the Centre.
The bar manager also provides a catering service.
Feedback is always welcome.
Whether it is to let us know that everything went smoothly from start to finish or if there is anything that you feel we can improve on. Questionnaire sheets are sent to our hirers and they can also be downloaded from this site. Please take a few minutes to fill in the questionnaire and return it either by post or email.
Springfield Parish Council - Questionnaire