On the occasion of quincentenary of the founding of the school in 1991 a booklet by

S.A. Kay - Second Master - and originally published in 'The Talbot' (1974) was reprinted.

CLICK - to download a searchable .pdf file. 

 

Recommended further reading is Chapter VII of the History of Sudbury, Suffolk 

by C.G.Grimwood and S.A. Kay M.A.

Published privately by the authors - 1952

CLICK - to download a searchable .pdf file