It is important that all crime including anti-social behaviour is reported and the Parish Council would request that residents report the crime immediately via 101 for non emergency and 999 for emergency.  You can also report incidents online at: https://www.essex.police.uk/do-it-online/




Crime Prevention Booklet - November 2018

Essex County Neighbourhood Watch Members Guide