WOODUP AMENITY POOL
Woodup Pool is a salt water amenity pool with an area of sand at one end.
There is also a grassed area with picnic tables and two BBQ's.
A portable toilet is provided between June and September. Public toilets are also available at Woodrolfe Green Car Park.
Woodup Pool is used at your own risk and Children should be supervised at all times as there are no lifeguards in attendance.
THE WOODUP POOL SEASON STARTS ON FRIDAY 24TH MAY 2019
- Please leave the pool, as you would wish to find it
- Please familiarise yourself with the information signage
- Place take your litter home with you or use the bins provided
- Children to be supervised at all times
- Strictly no dogs allowed
- No riding of bicycles and motorcycles
- Please note, there are parking restrictions during weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays. Please use the car park at Woodrolfe Green. Please do not park in the car parks of local organisations/business or on the yellow lines, enforcement officers regularly patrol the area.
- The water is changed on Spring tides, which is approx every two weeks
- For the wellbeing of others, please do not enter the water if suffering from any infectious or contagious disease,
- When using inflatables, paddleboards etc. please be aware of swimmers.
|WOODUP POOL IS A COMMUNITY POOL AND ANY DONATIONS WOULD BE WELCOME. TO MAKE A DONATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PARISH CLERK ON 01621 869039.|
|March||6th, 13th, 20th and 27th|
|April||3rd, 10th, 24th|
|May||1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd|
|June||5th, 12th, 19th, 26th|
|July||3rd, 10th, 12th, 17th|
5th, 11th, 18th, 25th
|October||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd|
|November||6th and 7th|
TIDE TIMETABLE 2019
Please see below link for the tides.
Please note, tides can vary and these predictions are used entirely at your own risk.
The road is liable to tidal flooding, please take note of signage, parking restrictions and tide times.