WEELEY IN BLOOM 2017/8
Planting this Autumn
Thursday 19th and Sunday, 22ndOctober 10am
- Spencer Way(autumn bulb planting)
- There are 1,700 bulbs left to be planted, so help would be much appreciated!
WEELEY IN BLOOM 2017
ANGLIA IN BLOOM JUDGING HAS TAKEN PLACE
WHOOPEE - WE WON A SILVER IN OUR CATEGORY - NOT ONLY THAT BUT HILLTOP GARDEN CENTRE WAS ALSO NOMINATED IN THEIR CATEGORY. WELL DONE EVERYONE!!
Phil and Brian, the AiB Judges discussing our entry at Hilltop Garden Centre
ANGLIA IN BLOOM JUDGE'S PORTFOLIO
Click on the link -
The next sub-committee meeting will be held on Tuesday 21st November
2017/8 WiB Projects
WE NEED YOU
If there are any gardeners or interested residents out there who feel they would like to become involved, then please contact us.
Tel: 830778 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Possible other locations around the Village and Heath for the future-
- Bus Shelters in the Street and Clacton Road- troughs
- Ambulance Station frontage, Colchester Road (Awaiting confirmation)
- Bench by Fire Station on Weeley Heath - Large project to move bench and landscape around the Notice Board(requires ECC licencing)
- Spencer Way sensory garden and tidy up pond edges
- Green verge at bottom of the Street, opposite Loop Green
- Brighten up the sides of Weeley Bridge next to Willow Walk, by painting and murals (requires ECC licencing).
Weeley in Bloom Committee Members
Chair - Angela Barnes
Gwenyth Malbon, Julia Hopgood, Ann and Colin Place, Richard Ranson, Maureen Barker, Trevor Mills, Mike Brown