WEDNESDAY 11th SEPTEMBER 2019 - KENTISH LADY.
SOLD OUT - ONLY RESERVE NAMES BEING TAKEN
As we look forward to our Autumn outing for this year, plans are being made for 2020.
Please put the dates in your diary. I shall find it most helpful if you will let me know if you would like to reserve a place for any or all of the following visits. Payment will NOT be needed until next year when the costings will be finalised.
1. Friday 27th March. This will be a Mystery Tour and we shall finish the day with a cream tea. The trip will include a stop for morning coffee, a two hour stop in a popular place of interest for lunch and we shall end the day with a stop for a delicious cream tea. This will be included in the cost of the trip.
2. Thursday 23 April. This will be a Mystery Tour with a difference. We shall leave Weeley at 9am and motor through the country lanes to our coffee stop. You will have time to look around at this picturesque interesting centre. We shall motor on to another beauty spot for a Fish and Chip lunch. Please don’t eat too much cake with your coffee! After lunch we shall continue the drive to our final stop of the day which is another favourite place that you enjoy visiting. The cost of the lunch will be included in the cost of the trip. Please reserve your place on the coach and payment will be required next year.
3. Friday 22nd May. Having spoken to many of you at our recent coffee morning I have arranged a day trip to The Cotswolds. There was a lot of interest when I spoke to you so I hope you will be able to join us for this venture. It will be an early start 8am and return at approximately 8pm. We shall travel to Burford, Bourton on the Water, where we shall have lunch, and complete the visit in Broadway. We shall have a comfort stop en route. Please let me know if you would like to reserve a seat for this outing and
payment will be required next year.
4. On Friday 26th June we shall have a North Norfolk Coast Tour. We shall drive to Hunstanton for a lunch stop, then we follow the coast road through Wells, Blakeney, Sheringham and Cromer, where we have a stop for tea. Timings to be confirmed but we shall get back at around 8pm. All arrangements for eating will be your personal choice.
5. I am hoping to arrange a visit to the Spa Valley Railway that will include a Fish and Chip lunch on the train. However the company will not arrange dates for next year until towards the end of 2019. So please check the website in a month or so.
I hope you will support these visits as many of you have indicated an interest in this selection.
As always the pick up points will be the Black Boy and the White Hart and the coach will have a toilet on board. Non members are welcome.
It will be most helpful if you will reserve your seat(s) in the near future but no payments will be required until next year.
Payments are requested by cheque please and please note your cheques are not paid into our bank until AFTER the individual trip.
FULL DETAILS of times and prices will appear on the website once all costings are completed.
All places that we visit are chosen for easy walking and if you wish to bring a walking aid, wheelchair or mobility scooter please let me know when you book.
Please Contact Diane Miles on
01255 833451 (leave a message)
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some photos from the Mystery Tour on the 10th April-