Wrabness Parish Council, together with Tendring District Council and Essex County Council comprise the three tiers of local government for the Wrabness area. The Parish Council provides:
- public open space in the village and are the trustees for the Village Hall.
- local amenities such as the village sign, community access defibrillator, benches, notice boards and dog litter bins.
- this website and funds the Village Newsletter and Service Directory.
- commissioned and published the Wrabness Parish Plan.
- provides grant support for local community organisations.
The Parish Council is consulted on a range of planning and statutory matters by other organisations and represents the locality with consultative bodies.
Wrabness Parish Council comprises seven Parish Councillors and the Clerk to the Parish Council:
Mark Cole - Chairman
Richard Colley - Vice Chairman
The contact details for the Parish Council are:
post: 2, Fredricks Close, Wix, Manningtree, CO11 2AY