essexinfo.net provides an opportunity for community and voluntary organisations and parish and town councils in Essex, to create a website and publish their information.
- What is essexinfo.net?
- Free websites for community and voluntary organisations or for parish and town councils?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us
- Useful Links
essexinfo.net offers a way for community/voluntary groups and parish/town councils to communicate online, providing the right tools to create a web presence. A website on essexinfo.net offers the opportunity to improve communication with local authorities, other groups and the local community.
It is a free service so there are none of the costs generally involved in setting up and maintaining a website.
The website will enable you to:
- inform your communities about the latest news and events
- update and maintain information on the services you provide including opening times and contact details
- facilitate discussion forums with users and/or members
- conduct online surveys and polls that only your users and members can access
- publish documents such as leaflets, annual reports, press releases, forms and fact sheets.
Access is through any internet-enabled computer either at home or in public places, such as a library or an internet cafe.
If you have any queries, comments or feedback please contact us;
EssexOnline Portal - your gateway to services and information across Essex.
Essex Association of Local Councils (EALC) - promotes and supports the interests, rights, and functions of Parish and Town Councils in Essex.