Parish Council notices will be posted on the noticeboard in Chapel Road, opposite the Whalebone Public House.
Meetings are normally held on the first Tuesday of each month at 7pm in the Village Hall.
Parish Council serving the residents of Fingringhoe.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 7th January 2020 and the agenda is available here
Please note that this website will close on 31st March 2020 and the new site is available at: fingringhoepc.com
The Council has approved and published its accounts as required by the Accounts & Audit Regulations 2015, the Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015 and the Transparency Code for Small Authorities. These include:
- Certificate of Exemption page 3
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2018/2019 page 4 )
- Section 1 - Annual Governance Statement 2018/2019 page 5 ) AGAR form
- Section 2 - Accounting Statements 2018/2019 page 6 )
- Analysis of variances
- Bank reconciliation
- Notice period for the exercise of public rights and other information required by Regulation 15(2) Accounts & Audit Regulations 2015.
The above documents are also available on the village noticeboards and from the menu on the left.