The Parish Council was formed in 1952.
The Parish Council is drawn from 11 electors of the Parish - every 4 years.
8 of the Councillors are in Church End Ward ( Great Waltham , Broads Green and Howe street)
3 of the Councillors are from North End Ward ( North End , Ford End and Littley Green)
The Parish Council Office is open Fridays 1pm to 5pm