HADSTOCK PARISH COUNCIL
Members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a
Meeting of Hadstock Parish Council on
Thursday 26 October 2017
at 7.00 pm at Hadstock Village Hall
to transact the business as stated on the Agenda
The meeting is held in public and the public are encouraged to attend and participate. Just occasionally matters such as contractual or staffing matters do have to be held in the confidential part of the meeting. Members of the public and press may not orally report or comment about a meeting as it takes place if present at a meeting of the Council, but otherwise may:
a. film, photograph or make an audio recording of the meeting;
b. use any other means for enabling persons not present to see or hear proceedings at a meeting as it takes place or later;
c. report or comment on the proceedings in writing, during or after a meeting or orally after the meeting
- Chair to read fire safety notice and announce that proceedings may be filmed or recorded.
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Members’ Interests & to remind Councillors of the need to keep up to date their Register of Members’ Interests and to consider any requests received for Members’ Dispensation.
- To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 07 September 2017
- Public participation An invitation to members of the public to put questions/statements of not more than 5 minutes duration. No resolutions can be made but Councillors are very happy for matters relating to the Parish to be brought to their attention.
- To receive and note the report (if any) from the District Councillor
- To receive and note the report (if any) from the County Councillor
- Action points and matters arising from previous meetings: Updates for information only.
- Planning Application/s: UTT/17/2991/TCA Reduce crown size, lift and balance, overhang of lower limbs to be removed 2 no. Walnut and 1 no. Ash. Hill Farm Bartlow Road Hadstock Cambridge CB21 4PF
10. Decision made by UDC on planning application/s: UTT/17/2059/FUL Kings Head Linton Road Hadstock Cambridge CB21 4NX. Proposed new rear roof and alteration to existing rear window to double doors . Hard landscaping. Approved with conditions
11. Recreation Ground Report ~ Cllr McIlwrick
12. Village Notice Board ~ to receive quote
13. Dog bin to discuss installation of the dog bin.
14. Assets of Community Value to discuss and complete application forms for Assets of Community Value for registration purposes
15. P3 To receive an update and consider further action.
16. Data Protection to discuss appointment of Data Protection Officer for Hadstock Parish Council & Hadstock Parish Meeting.
17. Grant aid to discuss exploring grant aid for maintenance work, as well as innovations, on Parish land ~ Cllr McIIwrick
18. To review LHP forms submitted ~ Councillor Nuttal
19. To receive a report on Highways ~ Cllr Nuttall.
20. Village Hall Report ~ Cllr Nuttall
21.To authorise donation to Royal British Legion for Remembrance Wreath.
22.To report damage to bollard in village Linton road/Walden road
[a] Finance Report
[b] To agree the payments presented at the meeting
[c] To note the receipt of £4727.50 precept payment from UDC
[d] To confirm attendance of Chair and Clerk to Planning Course (2 evenings) at a total cost of £60
24. Correspondence (no recommendations/resolutions can be made)
25.Items to be considered for next Agenda
26.Confirm date of March 2018 meeting 8 March 2018
27. To confirm Annual Meeting of the Parish 19 April 2018
28.To confirm Annual Parish Council Meeting 17 May 2018
29. Date of next meeting: 07 December 2017 at 7.00pm
Clerk to Hadstock Parish Council
20 October 2017