Meeting Minutes

 

 

 

Hockley Residents Association - hockleyresidents.co.uk

 

Minutes of Hockley Residents Association Meeting held on Tuesday the 20 February 2018 at 7.30 pm in Greensward Academy chaired by Chair Alan James. The residents’ meeting was attended by 8 members / visitors and the following topics were discussed:

 

 

1. AGRO sub-committee are running separate meetings to tackle the RDC 7,500 additional homes plan.

 

2. Alan James's Hockley shops and business report.

 

3. Alan James's Hockley local publication and website report.

 

4. Brian O'Shea's Day Centre report.

 

5. Brian O'Shea's Planning report.

 

6. John Worden is having meetings with the auditor and is waiting for an answer from Barclays on the bank mandate.

 

7. Rubbish on Bullwood Hall footpath has got worse. David Claydon has reported it to RDC – on going.

 

8. Pollution monitoring in Hockley. Results should be available soon – on going.

 

9. Folly Lane new homes and allotments – on going.

 

10. Church Road traffic. David Bird is in contact with ECC Highways – on going.

 

11. WAG are pushing for additional parking restrictions for the Westerings School area – no news.

 

12. Bullwood Hall development approval still pending. AJ will check if demolition is taking place.

 

13. We have decide to pay the Massive Project £500 donation. AJ will check if Massive is still open.

 

14. AJ is waiting for a answer from RDC on the Hall Lane milestone being on RDC land.

 

15. HPC have stated that the mail sorting office area where trees have been removed will be resurfaced by

 

16. HRA meeting 17 April 2018 and not the second Tuesday of the month.

 

 

Chair Alan James closed the meeting.

 

 

 

This document will form the Agenda for our next meeting to be held on:

 

Tuesday 13 March 2018 at 7.30 pm at Greensward Academy

 

Our meeting are held in Room GG27 in the Creative Arts Block next to the main car park. They are start at 7.30pm usually on the second Tuesday of the month and chaired by Alan James (01702 207297 / alan.james145@talktalk.net).All are welcome to attend our Monthly Meetings to discuss current issues effecting Hockley. We cannot guarantee we will resolve your issues but we may be able to point you in the right direction towards resolution.