Meetings are held on Tuesdays at Golf Green Hall at 7pm. Annual Membership Fee £5.00 and entitles free entry to all the above talks. Contact Membership Secretary 01255 475535 Non-Members £2.00 for each public meeting.
- Tuesday 9th.January The 'After Christmas Meal'.will be held at Clacton Golf Club on Tuesday 9th. January 2018. Open to Members and their guests - if interested, contact Mrs Eve Casey 95 Park Square East, Jaywick CO15 2NR Telephone 01255 47553 by Friday 15th. December 2017.
- Tuesday 6th. February Liz Bruce & Mary Dean - 'Make Do & Mend' - How women coped with the shortages of wartime Britain. Taste some of the cakes and biscuits made at the time.
- Tuesday 3rd. April Sally Hepher of the Woodland Trust - 'An introduction to some of our native trees'.
- Tuesday 5th. June Bryan Thurlow - 'The Perennial Mr. Potter' - The amusing and nostalgic memories of a country-house gardener, from boy to retirement.
- August Outing (date yet to be confirmed), Ipswich Air-raid Shelter Museum. Transport arrangements to be confirmed.
- Tuesday 2nd. October A.G.M plus Simon Gallup 'Lavenham, Dedham and the cloth trade'.