Welcome to Latchingdon Parish Council
The next Parish Council Meeting due to be held on Thursday 25 September 2019 @ 7.00 p.m. in the Parish Room at the Village Hall, Burnham Road, Latchingdon, CM3 6EU. The agenda and minutes are published under the relevant headings. A schedule of meetings can be found under the heading Parish Council Meetings in the left hand index.
___LATCHINGDON PARISH COUNCIL_________
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF UNAUDITED ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2019
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 26 and 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement 11 June 2019
2. Each year the smaller authority’s Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) needs to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments Ltd. The unaudited AGAR has been published with this notice. As it has yet to be reviewed by the appointed auditor, it is subject to change as a result of that review.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounting records for the financial year to which the audit relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2019, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
Mrs Nikki Harman, Latchingdon Parish Clerk,
Latchingdon Parish Council,
Latchingdon Village Hall,
Essex, CM3 6EU
commencing on Monday 17 June 2019
and ending on Friday 26 July 2019
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The smaller authority’s AGAR is subject to review by the appointed auditor under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 and the NAO’s Code of Audit Practice 2015. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP (Ref: SBA Team)
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by Mrs Nikki Harman