37 Kynaston Road, Panfield, Braintree, Essex, CM7 5Al. Tel: 01376 324641.
A very warm welcome awaits you from the landlord Graham Bedford and all the staff at the Bell Inn, Panfield.
The pub is full of real traditional beams as the building dates from about the 15th century and during the winter months we burn a real log fire to keep you nice and warm.
Traditional home cooked food is offered with a bookable dining area. Please be aware that it is important to phone for Saturday evening and Sunday lunch time, to avoid disappointment.
We can also cater for all events on site or at an outside venue.
Darts, football, pool and rounders teams form a lively part of our environment, together with special events.
- Mondays to Thursdays, 12 noon-3.00pm and 5pm-11pm
- Fridays, 12 noon-3.00pm and 5.00pm-12.00am
- Saturdays, 12 noon-12.00am
- Sundays, 12 noon-11.00pm
There are a range of menus available including a Lunch/Snack menu, Main menu, an A La Carte menu, an Over 55s' menu, a Children's menu and a Sunday Roast menu. Vegetarian and other dietary requirements are catered for. See the full range of menu choices here.
- The snack menu is available Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 2.00pm; Saturdays from 12 noon to 2.30pm and Sundays from 12 noon to 4.00pm
- The main menu is available as per the timings above including evenings Monday to Saturday from 6.00pm to 9.00pm.
The Bell's Christmas 2017 menu is now available from Friday 1st December to Thursday 23rd December lunch and evenings. Booking is essential and a £5.00 deposit is required per person.
***Bar staff required evenings and weekends. Enquire within or contact Graham on 01376 324641***