37 Kynaston Road, Panfield, Braintree, Essex, CM7 5AQ. Telephone: 01376 324641.
- Mondays to Thursdays, 12 noon-3.00pm and 5pm-11pm
- Fridays, 12 noon-3.00pm and 5.00pm-12.00am
- Saturdays, 12 noon-12.00am
- Sundays, 12 noon-11.00pm
A very warm welcome awaits you from the landlord Graham Bedford and all the staff at The Bell Inn, Panfield.
The pub is full of real traditional beams as the building dates from about the 15th century and during the winter months we burn a real log fire to keep you nice and warm.
Traditional home cooked food is offered with a bookable dining area. Please be aware that it is important to phone for Saturday evening and Sunday lunch time, to avoid disappointment.
We can also cater for all events on site or at an outside venue.
Darts, football, pool and rounders teams form a lively part of our environment, together with special events.
There are a range of menus available including a Lunch/Snack menu, Main menu, an A La Carte menu, an Over 55s' menu, a Children's menu and a Sunday Roast menu. Vegetarian and other dietary requirements are catered for. See the full range of menu choices here.
- The snack menu is available Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 2.00pm; Saturdays from 12 noon to 2.30pm and Sundays from 12 noon to 4.00pm
- The main menu is available as per the timings above including evenings Monday to Saturday from 6.00pm to 9.00pm.
- Quiz Night - 3rd Wednesday of the month 8pm for an 8.30pm start. Cash prizes to be won!
- Live music - last Friday of the month, 9pm start.
Please do check The Bell Inn website as these events can be subject to change.