The South Rodings is a Parish made up of four Essex villages with four Parish Churches and a population of 1350 located in the west of the Diocese of Chelmsford in the Deanery of Dunmow & Stansted. The four Churches are St Edmund Abbess Roding, St Botolph Beauchamp Roding, St Michael & All Angels Leaden Roding and St Martin White Roding.
The South Rodings along with our neighbours in the Six Parishes are currently seeking to recruit a Priest in Charge for the Rodings, the Easters and Gt Canfield, to view our advertisment please click here. The search is on to find a Parish Priest who will lead this group of 10 villages in the next phase of their journey; the Parish Profile can be viewed on the ‘About us and Policies’ page of this website.
We are committed to Safeguarding, care and nurture of everyone in our communities. Please see ‘About Us and Policies’ for further details on the South Rodings Safeguarding policy and who to contact.
If you have any enquiries please get in touch via the details on the Contact Us page. For news and information about the Six Parishes click here.