List of Rectors of St Martin White Roding
|Gilbert de Keleshall||1322|
|Thomas de Stockton||1329|
|Charles Maryon Wilson||1853|
|Jacob Hugo North||1877|
|J Edmond Long||1893|
|Robert C Cross||1925|
|John B C Hordern||1942|
|Horace W Nesling||1963|
|Ernest W M Excell||1970|
|(Terence John) Tim Pigrem||1995|
|Clive R Duxbury||2014|
Revd John Maryon was also Rector of Theydon Garnon between 1732 and 1752, he is buried in White Roding.
Inside the Church there is a memorial to the Revd Henry Budd who was also Chaplain to the Bridewell Hospital for 31 years.
Revd's Budd, North, Long and Cross are all buried in White Roding, there is a memorial to Revd Long's daughter inside the Church.
Revd John Ellerton was a Hymn writer, his most famous composition "The Day Thou Gavest Lord Has Ended".
Revd John B C Hordern was additionally Rector of Leaden Roding from 1939 until 1958 and in 1956 he became Rector of Abbess and Beauchamp Roding also.
Revd Nesling and Revd Excell were Rectors of Abbess, Beauchamp and White Roding.
Revd Tim Pigrem was Rector of Abbess, Beauchamp, Leaden and White Roding and became the first Rector of the South Rodings Parish when it was formed in 2004.
All Clergy from 2008 were appointed as Priest in Charge (House for Duty).