The allotment site is situated behind Clacton Road. Access is from a private lane opposite the post office/village shop.
The allotment site has 23 plots, with 1 currently available.
There is a water supply on site for use by allotment holders, but the use of sprinklers is not allowed.
Manure is provided for use by allotment holders.
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for a plot please send your details to the Clerk.
- The last Annual Allotment Holders Meeting was held in the Village Hall on Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at 7pm.
- The next Annual Allotment Holders Meeting will be held on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 7pm.
- There is 1 vacant allotment plot at the moment.
- Please contact the Clerk if you would like to take on an allotment.
- The rent is £17 a year, water and manure are extra and vary each year.
- Council asks for an initial deposit of £20 which is refundable on leaving the plot.